Did you find your fun family quiz in your Creation box?
Here are you answers? How did you do? Don’t forget to post your family results #chillycowcreations along with pictures of you enjoying your treats
- True – Sundaes were originally meant to be eaten on a Sunday
- Fruit and Honey – Emperor Nero would put these in his snow! (our ice cream is much yummier)
- 50 – It takes 50 whole licks to eat an ice cream (imagine how many for two scoops – why don’t you count next time)
- Pasta – we really don’t think this would be very nice – although we are not sure about the others either
- New Zealand – for a small country they sure do eat a lot of ice cream
Arrived here but not tried our Creation Box yet?
You can buy these from our Cow Shed Honesty Box at our farm gate or order and collect via email email@example.com
An average dairy cow weighs about 544 Kg – which is just over half a metric ton.
The average cow chews at least 50 times per minute. This means they chew about 48,000 times a day.
The typical cow stands up and sits down about 14 times a day.
Cows actually do not bite grass; instead they curl their tongue around it.
Cows have almost total 360-degree panoramic vision.
Cows spend 8 hours per day eating, 8 hours chewing cud (regurgitated, partially digested food), and 8 hours sleeping.
You can lead a cow upstairs, but not downstairs. A cows knees can’t bend properly to walk downstairs.
The average cow drinks between 135 and 230 litres of water each day.
Cows have a great sense of smell. They can smell something up to 6 miles away.
Dairy cows are economic job creating machines! 1 dairy cow creates 4 full time jobs in the local community.