Sales and Marketing Assistant
Role type – Permanent Part Time – 16 hours approx
Chilly Cow Ice Cream is a family run business supported by a small but committed team. We are in the process of significantly increasing our production capacity and need extra help to spread the love of Chilly Cow across the North and Mid Wales communities. Our Chilly Cow family includes our team and our customers – are you the right person to join our team, get to know our existing customers and identify and secure the right type of new wholesale opportunities to support our growth?
Role and Responsibilities
The role holder will be responsible for creating and maintaining external relationships with a view to maximising sales opportunities for the wholesale side of the business.
- Create new business sales opportunities
- Maintain existing customer relationships
- Assist in developing and implementing marketing and sales campaigns
- Attend relevant promotional events to gain further reach for business
- Deal with incoming enquiries for wholesale, events, and retail
- Achieve agreed sales targets through use of KPIs
- Report regularly to the director
- Plan regular social media content
- Implement social media campaigns
- Promote new products
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Whist qualifications in sales and marketing areas are desirable, we appreciate that some of these skills can be gained through previous roles but PASS qualifications at A-Level, equivalent or above is essential.
You must be able to show successful sales history and any marketing evidence
- IT skills essential in Excel, Word, Publisher, Adobe and all social media platforms
- Ability to Drive essential with access to own car
- Excellent Organisation skills essential
- Ability to easily build rapport with internal and external customers
- Ability to speak Welsh is desirable but not essential
We are a happy hard-working team and are very supportive of each other, especially at super busy times. The right person for the team would ideally include some if not all the following traits…
Positive, creative, enthusiastic, hard worker, open and honest, understands rural life, good language and written skills, great communication, gets involved, likes to lend a hand, flexible, team player, supportive, calm under pressure, keen to learn more.
The list could be endless, but we think this is a great starting point, we are always happy to help develop skills along the way too so don’t worry if you don’t tick all the boxes…
- Company Pension
- Mobile Phone
- Company laptop
- Unlimited ice cream
- Paid Overtime
Initially the role will be based from your home whilst our facilities are completed but following this you will be expected to be office based for majority of time at Chilly Cow HQ. As part of any sales role, you will be expected to travel to visit prospective customers for which mileage will be paid.
There will be a six-month probationary period, this will give us the opportunity to make sure its right for you and its right for us.
You will receive the statutory allowance of 5.6 weeks holiday (pro rata) any bank holidays that fall on your normal workday will be included in holiday allowance.
Opportunities for Development
We think its important to invest in the development of our team and so we are happy to look at opportunities to develop skills or academic knowledge along the way.
We anticipate the start date of the role to be the beginning of January 2022
Salary ~ competitive – to be confirmed on application
Closing Date for applications is Friday 22nd October 2021
Think its right for you ? Follow the link below to complete our on line application form and upload your CV